Dr. David Cutts
With over 30 years of experience treating thousands of complex adult reconstructive cases, Dr. Cutts is the #1 dentist in Southern California for mature adults who want one doctor who combines advanced training and experience in dentures, cosmetics, and implants.
He is a graduate of Loma Linda University and volunteered as a clinical instructor in their Department of Oral Surgery.
He has trained under the leading clinicians in implants, complex crown and bridge cases and cosmetic dentistry, and is widely known for his extensive experience in complex and sedation dentistry with over 8,000 cases treated. Dr. Cutts also lectures and mentors other dentists.
Dr. Cutts has been an active contributor to the development of our Southwest County communities. He is a speaker and mentor for regional dental study clubs, helps in sports coaching, and sponsors social programs that instill moral values into children.
As a former high school science teacher, he has contributed to numerous school programs, including personally founding and running the Temecula Literacy Program with his wife, Debby. Dr. Cutts is available for lectures and workshops on parenting, education and coaching youth sports. His lectures are highly regarded both for their practical value and for their entertaining style.
(To schedule Dr. Cutts for your group or to obtain more information about his lectures, just call the office at 951-296-0166.)
Credentials and Memberships:
- International Congress of Oral Implantology
- Bachelor of Science, Major of Biology/Minor Chemistry, 1978; Atlanta University Union College, South Lancaster, MA
- High School Teacher of Chemistry, Biology, Physics, 1978-1979; St. Croix, US Virgin Islands
- Doctor of Dental Surgery, 1983; Loma Linda University, Loma Linda, CA
- Clinical Instructor, Department of Oral Surgery Loma Linda University, 1984-1987
- 30 years of practice in Temecula, over 8,000 sedation and surgical cases experience
- Member of American Association of Functional Orthodontics
- Speaker and Mentor for Regional Study Clubs
- Family – Four Daughters, One Wife!
- Helping Others
- You can read more about what Dr. Cutts’ interest are in his Blog here